1. How often do you see police officers patrolling your neighborhood?
2. Do you think there are enough police officers patrolling your neighborhood?
3. How quickly do police officers respond when called for non-emergency issues in your neighborhood?
4. How long does it typically take for police to arrive after being called for an emergency in your area?
5. Do you believe police should spend more, less, or about the same amount of time patrolling your neighborhood?
6. Do you feel like you regularly see the same police officers patrolling your neighborhood or does it change often?
7. Does seeing a police car parked in your neighborhood make you feel safer?
8. Do you think police patrol your neighborhood more, less, or about the same amount compared to other neighborhoods in your city?
9. Has the amount of police patrols in your neighborhood increased, decreased, or stayed the same in the past few years?
10. Do you think police officers engage positively with your community while on patrol in your neighborhood?
11. Do you believe increasing police presence would reduce crime in your neighborhood?
12. What suggestions do you have for how police could most effectively patrol your neighborhood?
13. How satisfied are you with police visibility and responsiveness in your neighborhood?
14. What could be done to improve police presence or responsiveness in your area?
15. Overall, how would you describe police visibility and engagement in your neighborhood?