Post contact interaction officer surveys.
Build trust with community members
Our solution enables police agencies to collect feedback from citizens after each interaction with responding officers, providing them with the ability to strengthen civic engagement and build trust with their communities, all while enhancing public perception.
Find out what citizens really think
It is crucial to gather feedback from your community in order to evaluate your performance and make well-informed decisions. By leveraging data and turning questions into insightful conversations, you can gain valuable insights that will help you improve and excel. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to better understand the needs and concerns of your community and make informed decisions that will benefit everyone involved. Take the time to engage with your community and gather valuable feedback that will help guide your efforts and drive your success.
Listen to citizens & officers to build better relationships
Get in-depth Analysis in Real-Time
Post-Contact Officer Survey
Post-contact officer surveys are conducted after individuals have interacted with police officers. These surveys allow individuals to give feedback on their experiences and can help improve accountability. Some benefits of conducting post-contact surveys include:
- Enhanced transparency: By collecting feedback from individuals who have had interactions with police officers, a department can increase transparency and demonstrate its commitment to accountability.
- Improved relationships with the community: Post-contact surveys can help identify areas where officers could improve their interactions with community members, which can help build stronger relationships between the police and the community.
- Enhanced trust: By collecting and responding to feedback from individuals who have had interactions with police officers, a department can demonstrate its commitment to building trust and confidence with the community.
- Improved officer training: By analyzing the results of post-contact surveys, a department can identify areas where officers may need additional training or guidance and implement changes to enhance their interactions with the community.
- Opportunities for improvement: By collecting and analyzing data from post-contact surveys, organizations can identify opportunities for improving the way they interact with the community and better serve their constituents.
What is a Policing heatmap?
Benefits Of heatmap
The primary benefit of using heatmaps is that they make data representation understandable. Many people understand heat maps intuitively, without even being told that those warmer colors indicate a denser focus of interactions (positive or negative). By making data science accessible in this way, more people from around the organization can understand how residents interact with your officers.