- How comfortable do you feel bringing up concerns or issues with your supervisor?
- How supported do you feel in your role as a police officer?
- How satisfied are you with the training opportunities provided by the department?
- How well do you feel your skills and abilities match the expectations of your job?
- How well do you feel you fit in with the culture and values of the department?
- How satisfied are you with the work-life balance provided by the department?
- How comfortable do you feel interacting with and serving diverse communities?
- How well do you feel the department addresses issues related to bias and discrimination?
- How confident are you in the department’s leadership and decision-making processes?
- How likely are you to recommend the department as a good place to work to others?
20 Most popular community policing survey questions
How safe do you feel in your neighborhood? Have you observed any suspicious or criminal activity in your neighborhood in the past year? How satisfied are you with the police