1. Were the training topics relevant to your job as a police officer?
2. Did the training sessions provide you with valuable information and skills?
3. Was the training delivered in a manner that was easy to understand and engaging?
4. Were the trainers knowledgeable and able to answer your questions?
5. Were the training sessions conducted at a convenient time and location?
6. Did you have sufficient opportunities to practice and apply the skills learned in the training sessions?
7. Was the training able to effectively prepare you for the challenges and situations that you face in your job as a police officer?
8. Were there any areas of training that you felt were missing or insufficient?
9. Did you receive regular feedback and assessments on your performance during the training sessions?
10. Overall, how satisfied were you with the quality and effectiveness of the training provided by the police department?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces