- How safe do you feel in your community during the day and at night?
- What do you think are the biggest safety concerns in your community?
- Are there any areas or neighborhoods in your community that you feel are particularly unsafe?
- Have you ever witnessed or been a victim of a crime in your community?
- How satisfied are you with the emergency response times in your community?
- Are there any safety programs or initiatives that you think could benefit your community?
- Have you taken any precautions to protect your home or property from potential criminal activity?
- Do you feel that the police department is visible and accessible in your community?
- How satisfied are you with the efforts of local government to improve public safety in your community?
- Is there anything that you believe could be done to improve public safety in your community?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces