- Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, please explain.
- Have you ever used illegal drugs? If so, please explain.
- Do you have any physical conditions that would prevent you from performing the essential functions of a police officer?
- Have you ever been discharged or asked to resign from a previous job? If so, please explain.
- Do you have any driving violations or accidents on your record?
- Have you ever been involved in a civil lawsuit? If so, please explain.
- Do you have any conflicts of interest or outside employment that could affect your ability to serve as a police officer?
- Are you willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays?
- Are you willing to work in potentially dangerous and unpredictable situations?
- Why do you want to be a police officer, and what qualities do you possess that make you a good candidate for the job?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces