- How satisfied were you with the professionalism and courtesy of the police officer you interacted with?
- Did the police officer listen to your concerns and communicate clearly with you?
- Did the police officer treat you with respect and dignity during your interaction?
- Were you satisfied with the outcome of your interaction with the police officer?
- Were you informed of your rights and the next steps in the process if necessary?
- Did the police officer adequately address your safety concerns?
- Were you satisfied with the response time of the police officer to your request for assistance?
- Did the police officer provide you with any helpful resources or referrals?
- Do you feel that the police officer was unbiased and fair in their interaction with you?
- Is there anything that the police department can do to improve public contact interactions in the future?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces