- In what ways do you think the department can improve its training programs?
- How satisfied are you with the communication and feedback you receive from your superiors?
- Do you feel that your workload is reasonable and manageable?
- Are there any policies or procedures that you think should be updated or revised?
- How satisfied are you with the equipment and resources provided by the department?
- Are there any particular areas or types of calls that you feel unprepared to handle?
- How satisfied are you with the level of support you receive from the department’s administrative staff?
- What suggestions do you have for improving officer morale and job satisfaction?
- Are there any opportunities for professional development or advancement that you feel are lacking in the department?
- How would you rate your overall job satisfaction as a police officer with this department?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces