- How frequently do you interact with police officers in your community?
- How would you rate the overall quality of the interactions you’ve had with police officers in your community?
- How well do you feel police officers listen to and understand community concerns and needs?
- How well do you feel police officers are able to de-escalate tense situations and prevent the use of force?
- Have you ever witnessed or experienced police misconduct during an interaction with an officer? If yes, please describe.
- How well do you feel the police department engages in community outreach and education to build positive relationships?
- How well do you feel police officers treat individuals from diverse backgrounds and communities with respect and dignity?
- How satisfied are you with the police department’s efforts to build trust and collaboration with the community?
- Have you ever participated in community programs or initiatives organized by the police department? If yes, please describe your experience.
- Are there any specific changes or improvements you would like to see the police department make to enhance officer-community relations in your community?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces