- How comfortable do you feel discussing issues related to diversity and inclusion with your colleagues and supervisors?
- How satisfied are you with the level of diversity and representation within the department?
- Have you personally experienced or witnessed any instances of bias or discrimination within the department?
- How well do you feel the department’s policies and procedures promote diversity and inclusion?
- Have you received any training or education related to diversity and inclusion during your time with the department?
- How confident are you that the department takes appropriate action to address issues of bias and discrimination when they occur?
- Have you noticed any barriers to advancement or professional growth within the department for individuals from underrepresented groups?
- Do you feel that the department actively seeks to recruit and hire individuals from diverse backgrounds?
- How well do you feel the department fosters an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members?
- Are there any suggestions or recommendations you would make to improve diversity and inclusion within the department?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces