- How safe do you feel in your community during the day and at night?
- Are you aware of any criminal activity or safety concerns in your community?
- Have you ever witnessed or been a victim of a crime in your community?
- Are you satisfied with the level of police presence and support in your community?
- Have you interacted with a police officer in your community? If so, how satisfied were you with the interaction?
- How satisfied are you with the response times of the police department to emergency calls in your community?
- Are there any areas or neighborhoods in your community that you feel are particularly unsafe?
- Do you feel that the police department effectively communicates with residents about community safety concerns and events?
- Are there any specific issues or concerns in your community that you feel the police department could do a better job addressing?
- Is there anything that you believe could be done to improve public safety in your community?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces