- How satisfied are you with your current work environment and overall department culture?
- How would you rate your level of trust in the leadership and management of our department?
- How often do you receive feedback on your job performance, and how helpful do you find this feedback?
- Do you feel that your workload is reasonable and manageable, or do you experience excessive stress or burnout?
- Have you witnessed or experienced any instances of discrimination, harassment, or bias within the department? If so, please describe your experience.
- How effective do you feel our department is at promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- How well does our department support officer wellness and mental health, including resources for stress management and trauma support?
- Are there any areas of the department’s policies, procedures, or operations that you feel could be improved or updated to better support officer performance and well-being?
- Do you feel that there is clear communication and transparency within the department, both from leadership and between officers?
- How would you rate the level of collaboration and teamwork among officers and across department units?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces