- How safe do you feel in your community?
- Have you or anyone you know ever had a negative experience with law enforcement? If so, can you describe the experience?
- Do you feel that law enforcement treats all members of the community fairly and equally?
- Have you ever witnessed law enforcement using excessive force? If so, can you describe the situation?
- How satisfied are you with the level of policing in your community?
- Have you or anyone you know ever been stopped or searched by law enforcement? If so, can you describe the situation?
- Do you believe that law enforcement officers should be required to wear body cameras?
- How often do you interact with law enforcement officers?
- How important do you think it is for law enforcement to build trust and positive relationships with the community?
- Are there any changes you would like to see in the way law enforcement operates in your community?
20 Most popular community policing survey questions
How safe do you feel in your neighborhood? Have you observed any suspicious or criminal activity in your neighborhood in the past year? How satisfied are you with the police