- What motivated you to apply for a job with the police department?
- How did you hear about the job opportunity with the police department?
- Were the job requirements and qualifications clearly communicated during the application process?
- Were the application and hiring processes clear and easy to navigate?
- How satisfied were you with the level of communication and responsiveness during the application and hiring processes?
- Were you provided with sufficient information about the police department and its values, mission, and culture during the hiring process?
- How satisfied were you with the level of training and support provided to you during the onboarding process?
- Do you feel that the police department has provided you with adequate opportunities for professional development and advancement?
- How satisfied are you with your current role and responsibilities as a police officer?
- Would you recommend the police department to others as a good place to work? If so, why? If not, why not?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces