- In your opinion, what are the top three most pressing issues facing our community today?
- Have you personally been affected by any of these issues? If so, please describe.
- How well do you feel the police department is addressing these issues in the community?
- Have you ever reported a problem or concern to the police department? If so, were you satisfied with the response?
- How would you rate the accessibility of the police department for community members who have concerns or problems to report?
- In your opinion, what could the police department do better to address community concerns and solve community problems?
- Have you participated in any community policing programs or events? If so, how effective do you feel they were in addressing community concerns and solving community problems?
- How well do you feel the police department works with other community organizations to address community problems?
- What steps do you think the police department should take to build stronger relationships with the community in order to better address community problems?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about the police department’s efforts to address community concerns and solve community problems?
Police Survey Questions
Do you feel that our police department is visible and accessible in the community? How would you rate the quality of police training and education in our department? Do you