- Do you feel that our police department is visible and accessible in the community?
- How would you rate the quality of police training and education in our department?
- Do you believe that the police treat everyone fairly and equally, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or other factors?
- How would you rate the level of trust and confidence that you have in our police department?
- Have you ever received information or education from our department on crime prevention, safety, or other related topics? If so, how helpful was it?
- How would you rate the department’s ability to respond to non-emergency requests for assistance, such as noise complaints or minor disputes?
- Do you believe that the police effectively engage with diverse communities and understand their unique needs and concerns?
- How would you rate the department’s efforts to build positive relationships and partnerships with community organizations and stakeholders?
- How well does the department handle public complaints and concerns?
- Are there any specific areas in which you believe our police department could improve its services to the community? If so, please describe.
20 Most popular community policing survey questions
How safe do you feel in your neighborhood? Have you observed any suspicious or criminal activity in your neighborhood in the past year? How satisfied are you with the police