- How satisfied are you with your current compensation package as a police officer?
- Have you ever felt that your compensation is not commensurate with the risks and demands of your job?
- What benefits or compensation incentives would motivate you to stay with the department long-term?
- Are you aware of any pay disparities or unequal compensation practices within the department based on rank, experience, or other factors?
- Would you prefer a higher salary or additional benefits such as healthcare, retirement plans, or flexible work arrangements?
- Do you think that the current compensation package encourages officers to go above and beyond their job duties?
- How much of a role does compensation play in your decision to work overtime or take on extra shifts?
- Have you ever considered leaving the department due to compensation concerns or other financial reasons?
- Do you believe that there should be a transparent system for determining police officer compensation, with clear criteria and objective measures?
- How important is fair and equitable compensation to you, both for personal reasons and for the department’s overall morale and performance?
20 Most popular community policing survey questions
How safe do you feel in your neighborhood? Have you observed any suspicious or criminal activity in your neighborhood in the past year? How satisfied are you with the police