- How effective do you believe the department’s leadership is in promoting a positive organizational culture?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you feel your immediate supervisor communicates expectations and provides constructive feedback?
- Do you believe that the department’s promotion process is fair and transparent?
- How satisfied are you with the training opportunities provided by the department for professional development?
- How effectively does the department’s performance evaluation process identify and address performance issues?
- How often do you feel like the department’s leadership solicits and incorporates feedback from officers on operational and strategic decisions?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you feel the department’s leadership manages and allocates resources?
- How well does the department’s leadership communicate and prioritize department goals and objectives?
- How satisfied are you with the department’s policies and procedures?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you that the department’s leadership will take appropriate action to address issues or concerns raised by officers?
20 Most popular community policing survey questions
How safe do you feel in your neighborhood? Have you observed any suspicious or criminal activity in your neighborhood in the past year? How satisfied are you with the police