- Have you or anyone you know been a victim of a crime in the past year?
- How safe do you feel in your community during the day and at night?
- Have you witnessed any suspicious or criminal activity in your community recently?
- How satisfied are you with the police response time to emergency calls in your area?
- What type of crime concerns you the most in your community (e.g. burglary, theft, assault, etc.)?
- How often do you see police officers patrolling your neighborhood?
- Do you believe that the police are visible and accessible in your community?
- What are your thoughts on the use of technology, such as surveillance cameras, to deter crime?
- Have you taken any precautions to protect your home or property from potential criminal activity?
- What steps do you think can be taken to reduce crime in your community?
Police Survey Questions
Do you feel that our police department is visible and accessible in the community? How would you rate the quality of police training and education in our department? Do you