- How safe do you feel in your neighborhood and in the community as a whole?
- How would you rate the police department’s efforts to prevent and reduce crime in our community?
- Have you or someone you know been a victim of a crime in our community? If so, how satisfied were you with the police department’s response to the incident?
- How well do you feel the police department communicates with the community about crime and safety issues?
- Have you ever attended a community event or program focused on promoting community safety? If so, how effective do you feel it was?
- In your opinion, what are the most important factors contributing to crime and safety issues in our community?
- How well do you feel the police department interacts with diverse communities within our community to promote community safety?
- How well do you feel the police department responds to community concerns and feedback related to community safety?
- Have you noticed any changes in community safety or policing practices in our community over the past year? If so, what were those changes?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about community safety and policing in our community?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces