- How satisfied were you with the curriculum covered in the Citizen Police Academy?
- Did the Citizen Police Academy meet your expectations in terms of providing a better understanding of law enforcement practices and procedures?
- Did you find the instructors knowledgeable and approachable?
- Was the classroom environment conducive to learning and discussion?
- Did the practical exercises, such as ride-alongs or simulations, provide a valuable experience for you?
- Did you find the training on use of force and de-escalation techniques informative and helpful?
- Did you gain a better understanding of the challenges that police officers face on a daily basis?
- Did the Citizen Police Academy change your perception of law enforcement or the criminal justice system in any way?
- Would you recommend the Citizen Police Academy to others in your community?
- Do you feel that the Citizen Police Academy has improved the relationship between the police department and the community it serves?
Police Officer Leadership Survey Questions
How well do you feel that the department’s leadership provides clear direction and guidance for officers and staff? How well do you feel that the department’s leadership communicates and enforces